DTB: Haul from AngeloMarcus Greenhills (July 29, 2018)

Just a sneak peek post!

Just some pictures of the epic displays a while ago. (Only took from one side.. Sorry!)

Went to a mini convention for other brick collectors in Greenhills today. Didn't do much in the event. I just got some stuff from other collectors and also sold some stuff. I just ate then went to AngeloMarcus Greenhills as soon as I was done meeting up with people haha.

Also, I'm not good with names and faces.. I really hope people don't take it personally when I keep asking for their names.. Hahaha

Mostly XINH, no complaints! :D

The highlights in my opinion. Both good for the most part too!

Small haul, but you'll love it if you're a Marvel fan.

I've already started reviewing and taking pictures and hoping to post at least one within 12 hours. Stay tuned!

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments