KORUIT XP036-XP041: Set of 6 One Piece Minifigs Preview

Wow!


XP036 - Borsalino
XP037 - Nami (Kimono)
XP038 - Nico Robin
XP039 - Crocodile
XP040 - Roronoa Zoro
XP041 - Monkey D. Luffy

Well finally right? We've seen One Piece stuff from other brands here and there, but in terms of minifigs, it's not too easy to acquire them. I'm glad that Koruit is the brand that's doing this because so far they've been great!

Expect reviews when I get my hands on them! I can't wait to see how KORUIT will do! Hoping that AngeloMarcus Greenhills gets them soon! 

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. Thank goodness i did not commit to the other one piece blocks. I hope they do the rest of the crew too

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have the other one piece there not great but these look class hope we get a few sets just to build out the nakama more

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment