Lele F074-F081: Mickey, Donald, and More Disney Characters Minifigs Preview

Rerelease from Lele?


L074 - Donald Duck
L075 - Daisy Duck
L076 - Daisy Duck
L077 - Tinker Bell
L078 - Minnie Mouse
L079 - Mickey Mouse
L080 - Minnie Mouse
L081 - Mickey Mouse

I think Lele's released these guys before as boxed figs. I think I had a Donald Duck minifig that I was planning to use to make a Howard the Duck MOC, but TLG released the Duckpool fig and I didn't need to anymore. I was pretty surprised at the quality then since Lele had a bad reputation back then. I'm hoping these are even much better than what I got, and that would mean they'll be great!

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. It means this wave is reissue right ?
    Btw do you have fave brand for minifig ?
    I love the ninjago movie school outfit, it's hard to find as set.
    Do you have any idea which brand release it beside lepin ?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment