Lele XL031-XL038: 8 CMF Series 18 Mascots Clones Minifigs

So far, Lele's mold quality has been good and I hope it's the same for these guys.

XL031 - Race Car Guy
XL032 - Dragon Suit Guy
XL033 - Spider Suit Boy
XL034 - Cake Guy
XL035 - Cowboy Costume Guy
XL036 - Birthday Party Boy
XL037 - Cat Costume Girl
XL038 - Unicorn Guy

I wonder if accessories will be complete.

Do note that POGO also previewed some of the mascots before! I'll try to compare them if AngeloMarcus Greenhills stocks up on both brands, but if they don't, then I'll review whichever I can get my hands on!

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. Hope these actually come out. As far as I know (on aliexpress at least) the pogo birthday has never came out. And the lele star wars I think 1 out of the 3 sets you previewed came out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm *really* interested in the cat costume girl.
    I went looking for the legit LTG ones in Walmart a couple times. Didn't find any.
    Have they been released?

    ReplyDelete
  3. XL035 is a clone of the only other official minifigure using the new cowboy hat mould used for sheriff deadpool, and they didn't bother doing it either (like kopf)! How long will I have to wait for an accurate sheriff deadpool?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The real question is who will make the rare policeman. Pogo hasn't.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment