POGO PG8137: Various Mega Man Minifigs Preview

Help with the names in case I got them wrong!


PG1305 - Mega Man
PG1306 - X
PG1307 - Rockman EXE (Mega Man Battle Network)
PG1308 - Mega Man Star Force Dragon
PG1309 - Mega Man Legends
PG1310 - Mega Man ZX Advent
PG1311 - Mega Man ZX
PG1312 - Zero

I loved Mega Man back then when I was waaay younger, and even though I loved them, as a kid I never really got to know the lore lol! 

I know Mega Man has a lot of fans, but even if you aren't, these accessories are looking good! Hopefully POGO delivers on quality! Some of the recent POGO figs have actually been decent, but I hope that they keep on improving!

I saw the preview from AngeloMarcus Greenhills so they'll probably try and get stocks of these, and when they do, expect reviews! 

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. Really excited for this set. I loved playing the X and Zero series games.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment