DTB DTB091: Iron Maiden (Marvel Supervillain) Minifig MOC

A USSR agent who's bitter against Black Widow since Black Widow was the best.


Torso - Katana (from DC)
Head - Silent Mary Masthead (Pirates of the Carribean)
Others - Generic

The hood might be harder to source than other colors, and this one came specifically from Kopf's Skeletor. Additionally, if you want a darker purple hood, you can check out XINH's Raven.

Reference picture:

Just like many Marvel characters, she's sported a couple other looks but I think this look is her most iconic one.

As a side note, what I love about cheap bootleg figs is that it doesn't feel bad when I tear them apart for MOCs. Doing so for original figs is quite pricey, though I'm sure the overall quality and compatibility will also be much better of course. I also personally enjoy looking through minifigs and since bootleg brands arguably have larger selections, lots more possibilities come out too. That's why sometimes even though I'm done looking for new arrivals at AngeloMarcus Greenhills or even buy-and-sell events, I still look at whatever minifigs in case ideas pop up!

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Sources:
https://comicvine.gamespot.com/iron-maiden/4005-10968/friends/

Comments