Duo Le Pin DLP9080: Set of 8 Iron Man Minifigs with Combiner Mech Preview

Happy to see Iron Man but sad not seeing new marks.. kinda.

But, that Sneaky armor is more accurate to what it really looks like. You can look at what Sneaky/MK 15 really looks like in our Iron Man minifig guide, along with the other marks in this preview.

DLP9080-1 - Tony Stark (Avengers Infinity War)
DLP9080-2 - Tony Stark (Iron Man 2008)
DLP9080-3 - Tony Stark (Iron Man 3)
DLP9080-4 - MK 50
DLP9080-5 - MK 43
DLP9080-6 - MK 7? 
DLP9080-7 - MK 42
DLP9080-8 - MK 15

In case you're wondering about other brands who've already made these, check out our Iron Man minifig guide! Many of them have arrived in AngeloMarcus Greenhills already (the other brands, not the DLP ones yet) and I probably reviewed them already too!

On a side note, I need help.
I'm not sure what DLP9080-6 is. Could it be MK 7 or just a random design?
I don't see any other mark with silver parts near the shoulder other than this one, though again maybe it's just a random design.

The mech looks good though if you ask me! I wonder if the build quality will be stable though.

Iron Man's suddenly huge again and I really appreciate it, though I hope the brands don't forget about other themes and characters though! 

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. yeah I think its the MK7.

    also, too bad this set doesnt seem to sell individually... really want that mk15.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are mistaken. Dlp9080-3 is Tony Stark from Ironman 1 movie And Dlp9080-2 is from Ironman 3 movie. They are swapped.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment