Kopf KF574-KF575: Iron Man Mark 8 and Mark 12 Minifigs Preview

Designs from REX MiniBrick.

Of course, credits go to REX MiniBrick. They've got lots of cool designs and these two are no exceptions. If you want to complete your Hall of Armor with the best quality figs, then it's best to check them out instead of relying on bootlegs.

KF574 - Iron Man MK 8

KF575 - Iron Man MK 12

I guess I need to update our Iron Man minifig guide soon!

I've still got a couple of older marks that I haven't collected yet, because sadly they got released way before, even before there was an AngeloMarcus Greenhills store for me that was much closer. I'm hoping that Kopf, WM, and other brands can remake those older marks too for us people who weren't able to get them then.. (Mostly DLP and SY figs.)

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. thx for the update!
    I just ordered these two to add to my collection.


    ps* yes, please update the ironman minifig guide =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing they'd reissue their Mark 14. That fig is impossible to find!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment