KORUIT KT1009: Bardock, Goku, Tienshin, and More Dragon Ball Minifigs Preview

Making the most out of those hair molds.


XP052 - Android 17
XP063 - Goku
XP064 - Goku
XP065 - Tien Shinhan
XP066 - Krillin
XP067 - Goku
XP068 - Goku
XP069 - Bardock

I love Koruit figs especially the quality and I'm glad that they're recreating these molds. I'm hoping they make new molds and designs in the future too from other themes as well!

I'll do my best to review them as soon as AngeloMarcus Greenhills gets them in stock!

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. I already read about how you love Koruit. Well the last dragon ball z was my first koruit set. I absolutely love it! Too bad this wave is just a rehash of figures (imho, i'd rather see them do figs we don't have from them yet. I especially want piccolo, yamcha, king kaio, dende, mr. popo, oolong

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment