Sheng Yuan 1168: Spider-Man Mech vs. Venom Mech (With Spider-Gwen and Aunt May) Clone Set Preview

Cloned even before Lepin was able to?


Just like that Aquaman 2018 set, SY's pretty early.. I wonder if they can release for real soon though. Great to know that at least SY is being more active. I hope they realize though that many of their fans are waiting for their minifig line to improve though.

I will definitely try to purchase the set, even though I'm not a huge fan of the design. I'm hoping we see what Lepin and other brands will have to offer so I can decide soon which to buy. I'm willing to bet that AngeloMarcus Greenhills will stock up on at least a few of these though since they did for the Ant-Man and the Wasp set anyway.

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. Aunt May is cool, now a J. Jonah Jameson would be nice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's a JJJ on the set 76005 from TLG. I have it.

      Delete
  2. though though though though though though...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment