Sheng Yuan 1169: Iron Man Hall of Armor Display Builds with Minifigs Preview

I wish they coupled the builds with new marks though..


The builds aka the armor display racks/cases seem to be the same as those of SY213. (Check here and scroll down to the Related Builds area.)

For the figs though, I think they're identical to those of Sheng Yuan 1103. So yeah, no new marks here, unfortunately. I'm glad I haven't picked up 1103 though since these ones look more interesting. 

Should I get a lot more for my own Hall of Armor? Will you? I'll definitely check them out in AngeloMarcus Greenhills when they get these in stock. I hope they actually display them!

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. I just bought this w/o the moc for the armor display. Bummer. LOL on well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am i the only one who keep similar versions even if they are a tiny little bit darker? :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment