WM WM6044: Venomverse and Spider-Man Minifigs Preview

Okay, not necessarily Venomverse..


WM581 - Symbiote Iron Man
WM582 - Venom (Venom 2018)
WM 583 - Symbiote Wolverine
WM584 - Spider-Man (1602)
WM585 - Venom
WM586 - Symbiote Captain America
WM587 - Symbiote Deadpool
WM588 - Superior Spider-Man

I'd say that some of them are Poisons instead of Symbiote characters, but they don't look too much like the Poisons. Great to see more Spiderverse characters though! This Superior Spider-Man looks better than SY's in my opinion!

Hoping that WM releases them for sale soon! I really wanna get my hands on these already; if they sell well hopefully we'll also see more [legit] symbiotes and not just venomized popular characters. Expect reviews as soon as AngeloMarcus Greenhills gets these in stock!

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. wm585 could be used for a peter parker. Leave the venom head off, and give him a peter parker face/hair.
    I just hope we'll get a symbiote spiderman like the SDCC one one day.

    Wolverine looks nice though! Not really like a symbiote character, but more like the evil doppelgangers. Maybe i'll order him as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wolverine seems to have a new type of helmet mould! I just checked pics of SYs version and this one seems smaller, well unless it's just the render making it look that way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have customized my Superior Spider-Man from SY (sy700). I have made articulated spider legs for this minifig.

    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Wk9ttq5GEdfkwh9K7
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/PTQUQnPv5Ug1dpRp7
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/7nrYyZwaY17Gekcw6

    I prefer the SY's Superior Spider-Man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I Love to see your superheroes collection. I am also a big fan of marvel heroes. You really upgraded costumes designs. Hope your designs should be selected in upcoming Marvel movies. Well have you watch Venom online movie trailers in which Venom is driving a car. Its really horrible flick.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment