Enlighten 3101: Mecha Corps Set of Four 2-in-1 Combiner Mechs Preview

I'm interested.


Enlighten 3101-1

Enlighten 3101-2

Enlighten 3101-3

Enlighten 3101-4

It's worth noting that these are labeled to be Enlighten even though the logo is different. Did Enlighten rebrand itself? Or did I just mistake this as an Enlighten set?

If I ever see these at a reasonable price, I might pick them up. I've always been interested in mechs but have yet to develop the building skills to create one; maybe building these will teach me a lot more, and get me parts as well.

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. They did change their logo. See the link below.
    http://www.enlighten-brick.com/eng.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or go to http://en.qmjm.com/?language=1 , this should be the "more" official and more up-to-date site - although you won't find the most recent sets on any of the two for whatever reason.

    Best, Oederland

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment