KAZI KY98112-KY98114: Various Zoids-like Mech Builds Preview

Looking great!




KY98112-1 : White Geno Saurer (?)



KY98112-2 : Liger Zero Jager


KY98113-1 : Liger Zero Schneider


KY98113-2 : Zaber Fang


KY98114-1 : Lightning Saix


KY98114-2 : Red Shadow Fox

The brand logo says GBL but the KY code is actually used by KAZI which leads me to conclude that these are from KAZI. Of course, I'm welcome to being corrected.

On a more personal side note, I loved Zoids then! I actually have a Lightning Saix and a [black] Shadow Fox at home, among others. This sets makes me wanna rewatch the series!

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. GBL / Gao Bo Le is a brand of the manufacturer Kai Yu Industrial who also produces Kazi and Bozhi. The GBL brand is probably best known for their trains.

    Best, Oederland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes me want to watch the srries again too

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment