KORUIT KT1010: Various Venom Characters Minifigs Preview

Venom hype!


XP071 - Venom (2018)
XP072 - Venompool
XP073 - Venom (2018)
XP074 - Venom (Raimi Trilogy)
XP075 - Spider-Man (Raimi Trilogy)
XP076 - Symbiote Spider-Man
XP077 - Hybrid Spider-Man Venom
XP078 - Captain America (Venomverse)

I heard the movie's not doing so well, but I have to admit that I'm liking Venom's design and I'm glad Koruit's making one. Those unique heads are also quite interesting!

Can't wait to get my hands on them! Hopefully they'll arrive soon in AngeloMarcus Greenhills and in online stores. KORUIT also recently previewed something related to Lord of the Rings and I'm hyped about that too!

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. How do you even get those infos ? The picture isn't even recognized by Google, and yet here we are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats why his site is the best. If he tells people how then we wont need him lol

      Delete
    2. True he is on point with what's going on. Amazing

      Delete
  2. Wow!!! I need them! I need them all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have any experience with KORUIT but these figures look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mine just arrived and they are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm pretty sure XP076 is Ultimate Tarantula, from the Ultimate universe clone saga. The head is wrong, but the rest of it, including the chest symbol, feel much more like that character than Venom.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment