POGO PG8159: Donna Troy, Female Ghost Rider, Agent Venom, and Other Marvel Minifigs Preview

Please be good quality..


PG1629 - Deadpool (Variant?)
PG1630 - Wolverine (Variant?)
PG1631 - Groot (Baby Groot?)
PG1632 - Rocket Raccoon (Variant?)
PG1633 - Carnage (Variant?)
PG1634 - Donna Troy
PG1635 - Female Ghost Rider
PG1636 - Agent Venom

Despite being mostly variants, I look forward to this set! Agent Venom is definitely interesting and if it's good quality, I hope Agent Anti-Venom comes next.

If you guys know the sources and which variants these are, let me know!

Hopefully the quality of these ones will be good.. POGO, this is your chance to make us like you again.. Expect reviews once AngeloMarcus Greenhills gets these in stock!

Also, Donna Troy's from DC as far as I know while everyone else is from Marvel.

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. I thought it was frank castle(punisher/cosmic ghost rider)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to have donna though. I love my amazons

    ReplyDelete
  3. Groot is from GOTG Vol.2 when he was forced to wear Ravager clothes as their 'mascot'. Rocket is in his prison uniform from the first movie.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment