POGO PG8170: Hunter X Hunter Minifigs Preview

Another classic!?


PG1417 - Machi
PG1418 - Chrollo Lucilfer
PG1419 - Feitan
PG1420 - Bonolenov
PG1421 - Kurapika
PG1422 - Hisoka
PG1423 - Gon Freecss
PG1424 - Illumi Zoldyck

Yesterday we saw Yu Yu Hakusho, now we're seen Hunter X Hunter! Wow, POGO is really into some classic anime right now. I've been watching My Hero Academia recently, and while that's not an old anime, I'd love to see some minifigs. Which anime would you wanna see next?

Hopefully both this and the Yu Yu Hakusho set get to AngeloMarcus Greenhills soon so we can get a look at the quality. What I hate about POGO previews is that I get soooo excited about them, only to be disappointed in the quality; hopefully POGO doesn't use the blurred out thick prints anymore.

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. I'd love some Fullmetal Alchemist personally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harlock, Captain Future, Cobra and Ulysses 31.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ulysses! Yes! Battle of the planets (Gatchaman)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment