XINH X0225: Marvel Groot Crossover Minifigs Preview

Uhhhhhhhhhhh.


XINH 1003 - Groot Iron Man
XINH 1004 - Groot Thanos
XINH 1005 - Groot Captain America
XINH 1006 - Groot Hulk
XINH 1007 - Groot Joker
XINH 1008 - Groot Deadpool

I think Deadpool x Groot kinda works, but the others...? 

Why do you think they made these? Personally I think they're trying to milk the Groot head mold for money. Reportedly, it's expensive to have molds made [which is why we don't see a lot of unique molds] and so rereleasing them with alternate prints/colors might be something they want to do to compensate for the cost..

I'm personally excited though. I'm 100% certain I would've preferred new characters, but as a Groot and superheroes fan, I'm still a tiny bit excited for this. I'm hoping AngeloMarcus Greenhills gets them in stock!

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. I did the dp groot myself. I bet they credit me and give me royalties. Yay! I like the ironman. Cant resist crossovers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iron man looks good too. Dp is best one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey DownTheBlocks this groot minifigures was designed by me (: i'm pretty happy they made my designs here's a link to my instagram post of them :https://www.instagram.com/p/BownVR5gltH/ and also the video on youtube : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nV6vcieId9M
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bSIIYhbH5k

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow. Chinese bootlego spies are everywhere. Congrats?

      Delete
  4. Captain America one is cringe worthy.

    I like the deadpool and ironman

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment