Kopf KF640: Cyborg Superman (Hank Henshaw) Minifig Review

Just a quick review.

First previewed here.

As far as quality goes, I've got no complaints. The plastic feels and looks great, and so does the print. The design choices, on the other hand could be better. For one, the orange "underwear" looks kinda weird. Next, and many people agree, his right leg should've been robotic as well.

It's worth noting though that Kopf probably got the design from TLG's video game:

(http://legomarveldc.wikia.com/wiki/File:Cyborg_superman.jpg)
Why they chose orange "underwear" is something I don't know. Though the lack of the robotic leg can be seen here.

The back mirrors the front which is good and expected.

Thankfully, the underwear part is at least easily replaceable. Other than that issue, this fig is simple and great. Hopefully Kopf and other brands keep on making new/unique characters like this one.

So yeah, AngeloMarcus Greenhills got a lot of new arrivals this weekend [including this] and it was a great haul! I'll try to keep putting out reviews, but it's gonna be difficult for me since it's the last two weeks of the semester which means deadlines after deadlines.. Can't wait for the sem to end and to just enjoy my collection..

They even recently upgraded their display which looks great and I'll certainly look at these once I'm rearranging my own collection too!


They're also selling this display case with built in studs and lighting. I'd love them, but I think I'll need too many of them to display the amount I want, so I'm leaning towards something like the two pictures above it.

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments