KORUIT KT1007: Chiaotzu, Tien Shinhan, Krillin, and More Dragon Ball Minifigs Review

A late review..


XP048 - Android 17
XP049 - Krillin
XP050 - Tien Shinhan
XP051 - Goku
XP052 - Goku
XP053 - Chiaotzu
XP054 - Goku (Training under Master Roshi)
XP055 - Vegeta


Dragon Balls' prints are on top, as usual from KORUIT.








KORUIT's dual molded arms!! Hoping to see more of this from them.



















Basically more of a slideshow instead of review, and that's because I have no issues with these figs. The molds look and feel solid, and that's partnered up with amazing prints from KORUIT!

I apologize for the late reviews, but more reviews are coming from my AngeloMarcus Greenhills haul. Though once the Gondor soldiers from KORUIT arrive, those'll be my top priority in reviews; that's how much I love KORUIT.

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments