KORUIT KT1014: Lord of the Rings Gondor Soldiers Minifigs Preview

Can't wait to see real pictures!!


XP103 - Gondor Soldier
XP104 - Gondor Soldier
XP105 - Gondor Soldier
XP106 - Gondor Soldier
XP107 - Gondor Soldier
XP108 - Gondor Soldier
XP109 - Gondor Soldier
XP110 - Gondor Soldier

Saw the preview from AngeloMarcus Greenhills so I expect them to have these up for sale soon! We've already seen a preview of these guys in my blog some months/weeks ago and I've been so hyped about them that I rewatched the three LOTR movies just a few weeks ago. KORUIT figs have been really great and I hope these are no exception!

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. KORUIT have been amazing with the kingsguard (duel arm molds, back prints) and the stark army so I have high hopes for these.
    Like you I'm rewatching lotr to see them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A review is out from CMI.
      https://customizeminifiguresintelligence.wordpress.com/2018/12/11/quick-review-of-koruit-lotr-gondor-knight-minifigures/

      Delete
  2. Super pumped about these figures, they're exactly what I need for some LOTR Mock ups and I've been waiting on them for a while!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment