XINH X0226: Various Captain Marvel Minifigs Preview

The mandatory XINH MCU set.


XINH 1009 - Captain Marvel
XINH 1010 - Carol Danvers
XINH 1011 - Skrull
XINH 1012 - Mar-Vell
XINH 1013 - Ronan the Accuser
XINH 1014 - Captain Marvel
XINH 1015 - Carol Danvers
XINH1016 - Nick Fury 

I would've preferred to see Captain Marvel's team, Starforce instead of many variants of her and Mar-Vell. Though maybe in the next waves? I also hope we get to see classic/comic Kree soldier and Skrull soldier minifigs.

While I'm not a fan of that Skrull minifig yet, I think I prefer it over TLG's. I do hope that it's better in person; I'll see and compare this Skrull with the TLG design Skrull (if possible) once AngeloMarcus Greenhills has this Skrull and that other design (assuming Chinese brands clone those too).

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. I want xinh to make more arrowverse figures , and also some smallville and 90's flash for a crisis on infinite earths display.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment