WM WM504-WM505: Reverse Flash (Daniel West) Minifigs Preview

WOW!


WM504 - Reverse Flash (Daniel West) (New 52)
WM505 - Reverse Flash (Daniel West) (Futures End)

Now these are some amazing designs! And while we might be thankful that WM is making it available for cheaper, we also have to remember that the source design isn't WM's work. (Like many bootleg brands, of course) Let's not forget to at least give credit to Christo, the designer of these figs. Also, if you want the best quality, it's always gonna be the original.

Hopefully, WM at least does this fig justice and makes them in good quality! I'll let you guys know what I think once I get my hands on them from AngeloMarcus Greenhills! Though I bet it won't be soon because of the upcoming Chinese New Year.

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments