DTB DTB096: Marvel Runaways' Chase Stein Minifig MOC



Parts used:
Hair - Decool League of Legends Ezreal
(This one's an old fig, in fact I just got the hair piece from another collector and not the whole fig; also Ezreal looks a lot like Chase because they both have gauntlets as weapons.)
(Maybe there are better torsos out there though, especially since there's some sweat prints on the undershirt which I don't think fits Chase nicely.
Others - Generic

Inspiration pictures:

He actually has real minifig designs from the games. If only a brand could make the whole Runaways team in minifig form..

I'm also trying to MOC the other Runaways, but this one's my only finished one as of now. I think I'm still waiting for new minifig releases that'll fit the characters better. The somewhat-of-a-problem is that the Runaways, for the most part, just wear civilian outfits lol!

Share your thoughts below or through facebook.com/downtheblocks and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more!

Images used:

Comments

Post a Comment