Qman/Enlighten: A0101-A0106: Pokemon Buildable Figures Preview


A0101 - Pikachu
A0102 - Eevee

A0103 - Psyduck
A0104 - Bulbasaur

A0105 - Charmander
A0106 - Squirtle

I wonder if these are officially licensed.. 

Probably to ride the Detective Pikachu hype. I really enjoyed the movie, but only as a casual Pokemon fan. I'm not sure how the big Pokemon fans will like it.

Share your thoughts below or through facebook.com/downtheblocks and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. Enlighten is a righteous company. Until now I've only seen Enlighten releasing its own original designs. So I believe these sets could be licensed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enlighten had already presented some Pokémon material (only posters, no sets) on the Guangzhou International Toy & Education Fair in April, according to a statement from the fair, they have an official licence. The "keepplay" is their new brand / theme dedicated to "older" brick fans, so it's going to be interesting to see what they will release in the future. Currently, they also have an official licence for Octonauts (some new sets are released right now), Ali the Fox, and Calabash Brothers. They also showed some new sets with bricks in the size of Duplo, which was also a licenced theme, but I don't recall the name.

      Best, Oederland

      Delete
  2. I bought one of these at my local toy store, I got Pikachu and it came with the pieces for a Psyduck without the instructions. I'm not really upset but a bit confused.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment