HSANHE 2800-2805: Mobile Suit Gundam Mechs Preview


I'm glad they come with minifigs too, but I don't know if they can fit inside the mech.

HSANHE has been seen to create Gundam inspired/related builds already as seen with one of their ships builds.

And even before the Voltron was released, HSANHE already released their "own" Voltron build different from the official Ideas version (but might still be a clone of someone else's Voltron).

HSANHE 2801 - RX-78 Gundam

HSANHE 2801 - Sword Impulse Gundam

HSANHE 2802 - Strike Gundam

HSANHE 2803 - Blitz Gundam

HSANHE 2804 - God Gundam

HSANHE 2805 - Hyaku Shiki

I've seen this in AliExpress for a while but I wasn't sure what brand they were from. Here's one I spotted that didn't have the HSANHE branding on it:
(More pictures in the link too)

Thanks to Muhammad for the heads up!

Share your thoughts below or through facebook.com/downtheblocks and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more!

Comments