Ming Ge Blocks MG2004: Spider-Man Far from Home and Venom Minifigs Preview (POGO Sub-brand (?))



This is not the same MG we're all used to. This is Ming Ge Blocks or Ming Grid Blocks. Supposedly it's owned by or at least related to POGO. Makes sense too given that POGO has a mold of that bigfig.

Who I want here is that Groot though.

EDIT: That Groot Venom fig is possibly Mania! She's a teenage girl turned Venom! She was also in the Venomverse comics and I agree with the comments below and on Facebook in saying that that's Mania. She does look the part. Surprised that despite all the reusing of Groot's head, no other brand thought of this.

Share your thoughts below or through facebook.com/downtheblocks and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more!

Comments

  1. The minifig with Groot's head seems to be Mania, teenager girl who uses a share of Venom's symbiote. I'm guessing that because the minifig body has a belt and girl's curves.

    I don't liked the design choice of using Groot's head, but I liked the face and body prints.

    I will try to get it anyway. Sadly I suppose that will be hard to get only the Mania's minifig, the only one which I want from this set.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah! I think I remember seeing her in the Venomverse comic! :o I'll update the post to reflect that, thanks!

      Delete

Post a Comment