PRCK GD197-GD200: Spider-Man Bigfigs Preview



GD197 - Spider-Man in Steel Armor aka Iron Spider
GD198 - Spider-Man aka Spider-Man 2211
GD199 - Spider-Man in Polar Armor aka Superior Spider-Man
GD200 - Avengers Alliance Steel Armor Spider-Man aka MCU Iron Spider

That one on the top right looks familiar but I'm not so sure if my memory's just messing with me. I read the Spider-Verse comics some years ago, even before that animated movie, so maybe I did see him there. Unfortunately, seeing them on bigfigs isn't so exciting for me.. Minifig variants of Spider-Man from the Spider-Verse would've been exciting though.

Not sure [yet] which brand these guys are from, but given the font style, it might be from Lele or PRCK. I'll keep my eyes open for these again so we can see their codes.

UPDATE
These guys are from PRCK!

Share your thoughts below or through facebook.com/downtheblocks and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more!

Comments

  1. The one on top right is the Spider-man 2211 (Dr. Max Borne). I would love to this in a minifig shape.

    The only version of Spider-man I would like to get in the bigfig size is the Spider-Hulk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, I eventually but a standard bigfig of Spidey, and added hulk arms and painted the feet as a temporary solution :)

      Delete
  2. High chance this is LELE because of the "HEROES GATHERING".

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment