DTB DTB101: Rachel Cole (Punisher's Ally) Minifig MOC


Parts used:
Torso, arms - Punisher (PG230)
Others - Generic

I chose that Punisher torso because it looked like the most tactical one compared to the other Punisher torsos we've gotten and masks the masculine design which made it ideal for Rachel. As for her face, you guys can choose any caucasian female face I guess; I think I will change her face to a more neutral one too soon.

As a brief background on the character: her family was a victim of a gang war and using her military skills, she exacted revenge on the gangs and in the process met Frank Castle (Punisher). Afterwards, they formed an alliance and she is now wandering the Earth-616 continuing Punisher's mission of purging bad guys.

Her skull actually looks different in the comics, but we work with what we have here at DTB MOCs haha

Also known as Rachel Alves.

She is actually one of my first MOCs, back when I was probably around DTB005 but I just couldn't get my hands on an orange ponytail hairpiece. For the other parts, I got those from AngeloMarcus Greenhills waaaay back.

Share your thoughts below or through facebook.com/downtheblocks and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more!

Sources:
https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Rachel_Cole_(Earth-616)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Eh0LsgimcI

Comments

Post a Comment