DTB DTB103: Cullen Bloodstone Minifig MOC

First found out about him through Avengers Arena. A comic book wherein young superheroes were abducted and woke up in an island to fight each other like the kids did in Hunger Games or Battle Royale. There weren't a lot of popular heroes in that comic and I've actually made a Mettle MOC, another one of the heroes who participated in Avengers Arena.

He's part of the Bloodstone family; he's a brother of Elsa Bloodstone, the most popular Bloodstone character in the Marvel comics universe as of now. Hopefully we see them in MCU's Blade...? Hmmm.

Parts used:
Torso - Lego's Spooky Boy
Others - Generic

I think I used Malfoy's hair piece and maybe even the head. Lots of Harry Potter minifigures that I got from AngeloMarcus Greenhills way back also have the short black legs. I think using teen legs could also be an option (one stud tall legs that turn). The bazooka is just a MOC I made from whatever parts I had lying around.

Reference pictures:

Share your thoughts below or through facebook.com/downtheblocks and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more!

Image sources:
https://comicvine.gamespot.com/cullen-bloodstone/4005-86740/images/

Comments