DTB DTB104: Vormund Minifig MOC


As far as I know, he's a good guy!

Alongside the other heroes that represent their countries, I think.

Parts used:
Head - POGO's Nightwing; erased the upper skin print to give him a more accurate look
Torso - Kopf's Jiren
Legs - Generic, used a plain yellow piece that I colored black on the upper part
Others - Generic

The moment I saw that Jiren minifigure from Kopf, I knew I had to at least try to make Vormund!


I could've used a Bucky head for him, but I wanted to retain the white eyes. I'm surprised that we don't have access to a lot of black masked heads like Vormund's..

Reference pictures:


There are still a ton of minifigure designs in the super hero video games that we wish could be replicated instead of variants.. That includes DC's Lego super hero games!

Share your thoughts below or through facebook.com/downtheblocks and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more!

Sources:
https://www.writeups.org/vormund-german-hero-marvel-comics/
https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Markus_Ettlinger_(Earth-13122)

Comments