Kopf KF6097: Superior Octopus, Bro Thor, Iron Man, and More Marvel Superhero Minifigures Preview

KF1200 - Iron Man MK 85
KF1201 - Pepper's Rescue Armor MK 49
KF1202 - Bro Thor
KF1203 - Captain Marvel (2018)
KF1204 - Superior Octopus
KF1205 - Captain America (White Variant)
KF1206 - Ronin / Hawkeye
KF1207 - Spider-Man (PS4)

Some weird variants but Superior Octopus definitely steals the show for me on this one. I cannot wait to get that one! I guess Iron Man fans will also want those accessories that came with the two suits in this set.

I'm 100% sure AngeloMarcus Greenhills will at least get Superior Octopus since he's new compared to the other variants. They understand the demand here, at least. Though I don't mean to invalidate the Chinese brands' decisions too because I think it's impossible not to accept that the endless variants we're getting don't sell well because they wouldn't be doing them all the time if they didn't sell well.

Here are some affilate links when, or if :(, they become available in AliExpress:

Share your thoughts below or through facebook.com/downtheblocks and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more!

Comments

  1. If that was another MK 85 without a backpack, it would have been an easy pass but it does. I'll probably get all of these, they look so colorful. lol Here's to hoping that Captain Marvel's printing is glow in the dark like in the movie and the original custom they got the design from.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked Pepper, IM and Octopus.

    Unfortunately, the AliExpress store where I use to buy doesn't sell Kopf minifigures

    ReplyDelete
  3. This Pepper is excellent. Wish I could find it now or other variants were avaialble.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment