POGO PG8249: Various Spider-Man Minifigures Review (AKA PG 6011)


This is the boxed version but it should be identical to this PG8249.

Mostly boring variants unfortunately..

Though I would argue that these four are worth picking up, at least compared to the others.

The first one I opened was the ANAD Spider-Man on the far right and when I saw it, I had to double check if the brand really was POGO because the printing was great! Plastic though was mediocre; it wasn't as bad as some recent POGO minifigures but it also wasn't great.


Only Electro proof suit had side prints here.


The boring bunch.


Overall, the printing quality of POGO has improved at least with these guys. Plastic seems a bit better too but I'm not sure if that's only because the printing has improved that it seems the plastic has also improved. Nonetheless, I'm happy with this and I hope to see POGO improving more and more! Design wise, I'm not a fan of these. I wish they instead made new Spider-Verse characters instead of repeated designs.

They all also came with those spider arms accessories that IW Spider-Man came with. Plus, extra hands, which POGO hasn't done for a while! They also came with web accessories that I now have too many of. 

TL;DR. POGO quality has improved, thankfully. These are decent minifigures but are skippable if you already have these variants.

Here's an affliate link while they're still on AliExpress:
http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/btxkNSN6

Share your thoughts below or through facebook.com/downtheblocks and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more!

Comments

  1. The individually sold versions all have side printing so I'm guessing the boxed versions get to be cheaper because they are mostly sold as a set in stores and have less printing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment