DTB DTB107: Marvel's Kid Kaiju Minifig MOC


Before anything, Godzilla hasn't appeared alongside him in the comics, yet, I think. It's just that Godzilla is my only Kaiju minifig..

Tried, and failed, to make Godzilla look huge and Kid Kaiju look tiny. Hahaha!

Parts used:
Torso - I have no idea.. I got it from a local event as a torso only.. I had intended to use the orange torso from this XINGBAO set though, back when they still made regular minifigures.
Others - Generic

I wanted to give him a set-down hoodie accessory but I don't think we have it in orange yet. I tried to paint a blue one into orange but it didn't look so good so I just decided not to include one.

First found out about Kid Kaiju through the Marvel Future Fight video game and ever since then, I've been wanting to read Monsters Unleashed, a Marvel comic book! Maybe I will when I finally get a Marvel Unlimited subscription! 

Reference Pictures:

You could choose to give him an orange hood like in the picture! I just don't have the skill of placing good-looking circles on them to make him look like his comics counterpart.

In most cases, I think his white shirt has prints of a certain Marvel monster. As a mix and match MOC though, the chances of getting one of those is really slim lol.

Share your thoughts below or through facebook.com/downtheblocks and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more!

Sources:
https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Kei_Kawade_(Earth-616)
https://sfzone1-legalbrandmarket.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/MONUNL2017001_Spinoff.jpg
https://future-fight.fandom.com/wiki/Kid_Kaiju

Comments