JLB 3D89903, 3D89906, 3D89908: Avengers Endgame Captain America, Ant-Man, and Thanos with Weird Parts and Designs Review

 JLB 3D89903 - Captain America
JLB 3D89906 - Kylo Ren Ant-Man
JLB 3D89908 - Thanos

JLB isn't a popular brand and that's understandable given that they haven't been known for good quality minifigures. I see a lot of JLB figs that are just cheap horrible knockoffs of knockoffs (for lack of better term) but when I saw these designs, I knew I had to get them.


Thanos comes with his dual edged sword that doesn't look like it does in the movie. Cap comes with a white mold shield with decent printing.

The figs themselves. The prints are actually quite decent, but I think the mixture of the prints with subpar plastic makes it seem worse. 

 No back prints or side prints at all.


 The red prints were smudging onto the white parts on Captain America.

The figs are actually better than what I expected and I've seen worse quality minifigures for sure, including past JLB figs that are just way more horrible. I'm glad to see JLB improving but they're still not at the top of the list or near it at all in terms of quality. Really only got this for that Kylo Ren x Ant-Man minifigure, lol!

I also initially took pictures of the builds to review their brick quality but my photos were deleted (this is a second time I took them). To summarize, the bricks were inconsistent in terms of quality. Some of them were pretty decent but many were also too sharp or weren't smooth; there would be weird plastic bumps that make it seem like they weren't cut or molded properly. I bet if this was a bigger set, my fingers would've started to hurt while building them given the subpar plastic quality.

Share your thoughts below or through facebook.com/downtheblocks and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more!

Comments

  1. It's like these are TRYING to be stereotypically terrible bootlegs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's bad news for Brickheadz JLB ^^ :(
    (which I ordered ^^)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment