Unknown Brand 25007, 25008: "I'm a Flag Guard" Propaganda Sets Preview

25007

25008

They're not using minifigures, technically but some of those parts might be based on Lego designs.

Remember those sets about waste disposal and segregation that [I assumed China's government] pushed on toy manufacturers? Those were good! These ones might be up for debate.

Some people get uncomfortable talking politics and I guess I understand. Despite that we must all be aware that there is chaos in Hong Kong and both protesters and their government's people are getting hurt and no matter which "side" you're on, I think you have to turn back from violence and anything that hurts our fellow men and women.

Share your thoughts below or through facebook.com/downtheblocks and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more!

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment