XINH: Comparison of XINH BrickHeadz with Source Design




As you can already tell, the original designer goes by the name Stormythos.
 We can't deny their talent and it's shame that XINH is gonna make money off of their amazing designs!

I encourage you all to check out Stormythos and more importantly, support them! I spotted a way to directly support them where you can buy their designs; check them out here!

I know a lot of you will argue that the XINH models are much cheaper and that's true, but if you can afford to,  do support the designer!

A very very huge thanks to Raphael for finding out the source of these designs!

Share your thoughts below or through facebook.com/downtheblocks and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more!

Comments

  1. Stormythos here. Thank you so much for this post - I really appreciate it!

    For anyone interested, I only have instructions available for purchase (not physical kits).

    I will be uploading instructions for my Santa, Snowman and Reindeer BrickHeadz soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment