SY Sheng Yuan | Quicklook at DISAPPOINTING Deadpool Set (of 8 minifigures)


Just looking at the box makes me happy. I love Deadpool, who doesn't? And knowing I have 8 more different kinds of Deadpool minifigs made me real happy. 


Neat!! Regular Deadpool, Lady Deadpool, Deadpool in Wolverine costume?, that yellow Deadpool, X-Force Deadpool?, X-Men Deadpool, X-Men Origins Deadpool?, X-Force Deadpool again?

Sorry, haven't done my homework, this is really just a quick look at the set. 


Now wow, they look great. Guns and blades, and nice prints! 


But turn them around then.... 
What are those... So disappointed.. 


Why, Sheng Yuan?? 


Kinda hoping I got defective figs only and you guys get better ones. That's it. Just a quick look, will come back if I have time. Thanks for tuning in! 


UPDATE: 
Removed the faces already, click here if you want to see how I did it! 

Comments

  1. Shen Yuan and others somethimes are overdoing it with double faces, it's okay when there's hair or mask to cover second face, but not in this case.
    You can still erase it with nail polish remover, but be very careful as some polish removers are very agressive to plastic.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment