WM Brand WM314: Mary Jane Minifig Review

It's one of the more rare minifigs that was hard to get if you were a strict bootlego collector. Thankfully, WM made ones too! Let's see how they compared to Decool's.


Without knowing which brand is which, which do you prefer? Keep it in mind to prevent any bias ideas.
It's really a matter of preference anyway.


But actually, Decool is the one on the right. It's given away by the sharp shoulders that Decool is known for.



The sides are the same. Do note though that the hair colors are different. The shade of red on Decool's is kinda darker. Again, it's up to preference which one you want.


This, for me, is the only part where Decool beats WM. I prefer the WM version more than Decool, but the lack of back print breaks it for me. Do note though that Decool's back print isn't aligned lol.

TL;DR - Could've been better. If you don't have Mary Jane, then pick her up through WM. I just hope you're alright with no back prints.

Glad AngeloMarcus Greenhills, my local store, got these though. I actually had to get the Spider-Copter set from Decool and honestly, I didn't like it as much. I only got it for the minifigs, and both Power Man and Mary Jane are now out on single sale.. At least Green Goblin's glider is still exclusive to the set, lol.

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more!


Comments