POGO PG763,PG764, PG767, PG768: Random Star Wars Minifigs Preview

Episode 8 hype?


PG763 - Luminara?

PG764 - Darth Malgus?

PG767 - Resistance Soldier?

PG768 - Santa Jango Fett

I already got a Santa Jango Fett from XINH from AngeloMarcus Greenhills some days ago. XINH's version doesn't come with a back pack through.

I can only assume that the other 4 from this set are also Star Wars. They should be getting ready for the Episode 8 hype!

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. I'll happily take a couple of the resistance soldiers for the helmets alone

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just pointing out it was Malgus when I realised you’d already said so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! I understand since for some reason, POGO said Vader LOL

      Delete
  4. Yes could be wrong helmets like hoth Luke. 😔

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope not but I doubt they will be wrong since POGO has been on a roll especially when it comes to new molds! :D

      Delete

Post a Comment