WM WM435: Marvel's Blade Minifig Review

First seen with these other WM minifigs!


I also have a MOC Blade I made a couple months ago which I really like, compared to how I prefer the bootleg versions instead of my MOCs for other characters haha.

The coat's collars aren' the type that you can fold. I'm actually not sure if those flaps on his coat are even considered collars haha


So here's a look of him without his two accessories, namely the coat and the sword. Anyway, quality of the fig is great! Plastic specifically, the print is good too, but the design seems to simplistic to be worth commending. I personally don't find the design, especially the face, too interesting. We can always change it anyway, at least.


Nothing on the sides.


Nothing on the back, which still makes sense at least because he comes with a coat. I would've preferred back printing though since there are variants of Blade that don't have the coat but have similar outfits as this one.

I know he's not a villain, but I really hope we get a Morbius soon just so Blade can have a vampire with him in our collections!

Really thinking about making a WM set list. Maybe when I have more time. For now, expect other WM figs to be up for review from my last AngeloMarcus Greenhills haul in the coming hours and days.

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

Post a Comment