DA Brand DA038, DA039, DA044: Coco Minifigs Review (Hector, Miguel, Ernesto)

Some kinda weird faces but easy enough to recognize at least!

Sorry, I'm more of an acoustic guy! Joke! Hahaha

Well the guitars are wrong. They all have the same guitar and I would've hoped they came with different guitars each, even if just in color. Or at least all acoustic guitars instead to be more accurate..

Quality wise, they're all okay. Not amazing but not bad either. I don't like the faces too much, but that's up to personal preference for the most part.

They have nothing on the sides and no alternate faces. Legs don't have prints too. Very simple figs but they still give off the Coco resemblance.

It's interesting because some of them are listed as XP (aka Koruit) sometimes and 
Koruit's Miguel is also listed as DA045.

Also, yes I'd prefer Koruit's Miguel! One of the best figs I've ever seen!

In case you're not a fan of these though, you could check out POGO's for alternate designs!

I've got a couple more minifigs to be reviewed from my last AngeloMarcus Greenhills haul. All these ones came from them too in case you're wondering. Hopefully they restock on Koruit's Miguel, because, and I'm just assuming, they're probably out of stock by now because of how great they are. Feel free to check them out though and hope I'm wrong! Haha

Also, last note: DA may be just the same as Dargo.

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments