KORUIT XP008: Coco's Miguel with Iconic Cordoba Guitar Minifig Review

First saw the preview here.


Now this fig is amazing. Great plastic quality, great print. I know I'm a Marvel collector, but this thing had my attention just as much as the big four in my last haul.


The hood is very similar to Lloyd's hoodie, but it's not the same thing. For one, the hair is different for Miguel. I also found it interesting that the mold is color white on the inside which I guess means that the whole thing is color white and that the hood and the hair are simply painted on.


The guitar is also amazing. It really looks like the one in the movie! This is unlike the other Coco minifigs we have that simply came with generic guitars, and I think not even acoustic guitars. This accessory is one of the best I've ever seen and a Coco fan would immediately love this.

The preview picture showed Miguel having the guitar attached to his back but I don't think that's possible in real life.


As a general minifig, he's also great. I love him.




Side and back have minimal printing, but that's alright because that's how it really is anyway.


I love him so much I even did a mini photoshoot! Haha!

I really admire this new Koruit brand and I really hope to see more from them. I wanna see all sorts of themes.

AngeloMarcus Greenhills also had three other Coco themed minifigs though we're not sure which brand they came from. I'm thinking Dargo, but I'm not super sure yet.

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. That guitar rocks! Might cop him for the guitar and his torso/hood combination. Use a regular face for him and you have Elliot from E.T. (to match your lego dimensions ET with)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello!! Very interesting discussion glad that I came across such informative post. Keep up the good work friend. Glad to be part of your net community. cordoba mini guitars

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks! famous piano pieces

    ReplyDelete
  4. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. music therapy florida

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment