Kopf KF420, KF421, KF430: Yellowjacket, Bartpool, and Infinity War Iron Spider Minifigs Preview

Yellowjacket and Bartpool are simply re-releases under Kopf's brand.


KF420 - Yellowjacket (No, it's not Antman, i'm 10000% sure)
KF421 - Bartpool (Bart Simpson x Deadpool)
(I reviewed WM's Bartpool here.)

KF430 - Infinity War Spider-Man aka Iron Spider

There should be at least 7 more Infinity War Kopf figs incoming, we still don't know who they are but it's reportedly a set of 8 that includes this guy. I'll update you guys as soon as I get information! Stay tuned!

I'm hoping the Chinese stores and factories get back to work sooner or start creating and shipping off the new stuff.. Once they're at AngeloMarcus Greenhills, my main source of getting my figs, then expect reviews.. Right now though let's just hope that the stores and factories get back to business!

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. Yellow jacket is an amazing figure. Great complex printing. I got him before Chinese new years shut down.
    A holiday pogo still seems to be on.
    Oh also new Thor ragnarok figures X0185

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chinese New year ended more than 2 weeks ago. Why are things not back to normal

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment