XINH 817, 818, 822: Infinity War Corvus Glaive, Captain America, and Black Widow Minifigs Review

First previewed here!


XINH 818 - Captain America
XINH 822 - Black Widow

First of all, Black Widow's torso color is originally green (based on TLG's and the movie's version). I personally prefer this color though, but if you want an accurate design, then maybe it's best to look for original TLG or wait for another brand to make her.

Quality wise, both are amazing!


Side view.


Legs of Cap are also dual molded!


XINH 817 - Corvus Glaive
I reviewed POGO Corvus separately here in case you're interested.
Yes, POGO's Corvus does not come with the weapon.


Quality wise, XINH's Corvus is much better in both plastic and print.


I apologise because XINH and POGO's faces don't match in my pictures..


Back view. POGO's had some smudged and the cape of XINH has that soft-ish fabric while POGO's is that thin type of cape.

XINH is great and I'd love to see more from them. I hope they complete the Black Order soon!

I'll be reviewing more and more figs from my last AngeloMarcus Greenhills haul. My classes have been slowly and one by one ending; for this and the coming week I might have less time for the blog but afterwards, it'll be just the blog on my mind!

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments