Kopf KF479, KF499, KF511, KF1000: Thanos Minifig, SDCC Deadpool and Black Lightning, and Groot Bigfig Preview

Nice bunch of previews!


KF479 - Thanos
Another variation of Kopf's KF2000?

KF499 - Sheriff Deadpool (SDCC)

KF511 - Black Lightning (SDCC)

KF1000 - Groot (Comics)
Actually a rerelease of SY's old exclusive bigfig. I'm hoping Kopf rereleases all the other exclusive ones, namely the exclusive Hulkbuster bigfig, Kurse, and Doombot!!

I'll be passing by AngeloMarcus Greenhills this weekend. While I'm hoping these four will arrive by the weekend, I'm not expecting it.. Though I'm expecting myself to finally get my Lepin Sanctum! Stay tuned!

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. Will be waiting for your review on sdcc deadpool and black lightning. I'm not ordering yet until you say they're good lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully Black Lightning and Deadpool have accurate back printing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully Black Lightning and Deadpool have accurate back printing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment