KORUIT XP028: Deadpool (with Maskless Head) Minifig Review

First previewed here!

I mentioned in my haul post that this guy came with a number of accessories, but let's focus first on the fig.

Quality is great! The plastic's gloss is just right, the articulation is good, and overall it feels good to touch and even the mold looks good without any easily visible mold lines anywhere. Print is also good as you can see, and the design looks good too! 

No issues with the sides, and they look good too!

Same comments about the back.

Now for the accessories. You guys might notice the red hands, and I think this is a cool idea of Koruit to do because we've have some Deadpool figs that have black hands, while others have red. Personally, I prefer the black hands, but if you wanted the red hands, Koruit provided!
There are also three guns included. Not a fan of the rifle, I prefer a grenade launcher attachment instead of a shotgun, but quality of this thing is still good and it's certainly better than no rifle at all. The two pistols are also different from one another even though admittedly both of them look like Desert Eagle pistols, Deadpool's iconic pistols in the movies.
Then of course the usual two swords and sword pack for Mr. Wilson.

Now a look at the maskless head.. I don't like it. Don't get me wrong, the quality is great, but personal preference says no. It's just too red and not burned/scarred enough, it's like his wounds were fresh. Kinda reminds me of a pizza too.. weirdly enough.. But again, quality is great!

Perhaps a worthy competitor to this is POGO's PG051 because that one also comes with an extra maskless head.

There's still not a lot of KORUIT figs, because I believe that they focus on quality over quantity, which I think is great. Still, I've made them a set list here for you guys to check out if ever. While there aren't a lot of KORUIT figs yet, do expect reviews of their recent Dragon Ball set soon because I also got them from AngeloMarcus Greenhills the same time I got DP!

Side not, I'm still hoping KORUIT does more dual-molded, interchangeable arms like the ones in their Game of Throns figs..

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments