XINH X0215: Ronin, Obadiah Stane, Modified Iron Man, and More Marvel Minifigs Preview

I guess XINH is still pretty much in love with the MCU!! :D


XINH 925 - Proxima Midnight
XINH 926 - Obadiah Stane
XINH 927 - Nick Fury
XINH 928 - Doctor Strange
XINH 929 - Iron Man
XINH 930 - Hawkeye (Ronin Costume)
XINH 931 - Black Widow
XINH 932 - Corvus Glaive

Doctor Strange and Tony have some great looking accessories!

This Ronin will also hopefully be better than POGO's Ronin.

There are still a couple of XINH figs previewed but I don't have yet, but as soon  as AngeloMarcus Greenhills gets them in stock, I'll review them! Same goes for these guys!

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. What mark is Iron Man supposed to be? These partial armours have me confused...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seems to be MK 50 from Infinity War but with a special arm/hand cannon with modified wings.. Seems like a helmet won't fit too..

      Delete
  2. I think you're right. I guess the idea is to simulate the armour being assembled? I suppose the helmet will fit if one removes the wing-thing. I like it, though, it looks really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. me too, hoping they make also DCEU minifigures or just Dc Comics figs

      Delete
  4. I love Xinh! (And I'm actively avoiding Pogo this year.)

    But, I really hate these minor improvements to trick us to buy essentially the same figure again — same look — (in less than a year). They should've released the good 2nd version the first time around. A release should be a substantially different look.

    ••• Black Widow 931 vs 822
    ••• Corvus Glaive 932 vs 817
    ••• Dr Strange 928 vs 825
    ••• Proxima Midnight 925 vs 827

    Am I being unreasonable?

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope xinh makes some more dceu stuff instead of stuffing us with redundant mcu minifigures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed still waiting for wonder woman line

      Delete
    2. meanwhile im still waiting for my steve trevor

      Delete
    3. OH MY GOD ME TOO WHERES MY STEVE

      Delete
    4. can we make a petition I need ww squad

      Delete
  6. Love this set, but damn it's taking a while to roll out! Fury, Widow and Ronin have been out a while, but the vast majority of aliexpress sellers don't have any of the others (and the ones that do probably don't in reality).

    I'm personally loving all this MCU stuff, and now that Xinh have tapped into figures by Ashnflash on Instagram, we could see Luis, Hank Pym, Nova Prime, Kevin Feige, Korg, Andrew Pierce, young Gamora, Ned Leeds, Happy, The Other and so much more :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment