Decool 18002: BrickHeadz Voltron Preview

This looks great.


Separable lions too?? Nice!

I was trying to look for the source of the design, and while I found some Brickheadz Voltron designs, they weren't really identical to this. Could this be an "original" design by Decool?

In case you missed it, Sheng Yuan and Lepin also cloned/will clone TLG's Voltron. Though if you want a tinier Voltron, POGO did release a Voltron minifig!

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

  1. I wondered the same question when I saw this Brickheadz : original design from Decool or not ? And the second issue I had with was the price : 13 € instead of the usual range between 3.5 € - 5.0 € (I don’t know the price in $ but probably the same). Almost the same price that a lego official brickheadz with a big and a small character in the same box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does this come with instructions?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment