DTB: Haul from AngeloMarcus Greenhills (September 22, 2018)

Pretty good haul day!

Various Marvel figs. Though I'd say the spotlight goes to Kopf's Halo figs, POGO's [new] Voltron, and WM's Red Son Batman.

Unfortunately, my red Spartan was missing an arm, but other than that it's great. More on my review soon.

Bit disappointed in XINH this time too, Wong and Bucky both came with two right arms each. Easily replaceable at least.

Though while I was disappointed at XINH for the arms issue, I was glad to see that they included another Groot head with a different facial expression.

Megaman is also a noteworthy haul. AngeloMarcus Greenhills also got more new arrivals today, including more Megaman themed figs which I'll try and get tomorrow! (They arrived right after I left Greenhills today haha)

They also had a small toy convention in Shoppesville, the place where AngeloMarcus Greenhills is, with lots of various toys, but of course I was only mainly interested in the brick themed ones.

They had a display of some minifigs and builds. AngeloMarcus Greenhills also had a small satellite stall here.

Popeye's statue. Too bad I missed the Thanos and Iron Man cosplayers that also went..

Stay tuned for more reviews throughout the week!

Share your thoughts below or through Facebook and please like the page for more previews, reviews, MOCs, and more! 

Comments

Post a Comment